Follow these stepts to connect the BMW i3 to a charging station and start the charging session:
- Take the charging card from the glove compartment.
- Open the cap on the left side of the car and remove the black lid from the connection input.
- Put the charging cable in the car and then the charging station.
- Check if the cable is connected properly.
- Scan your card.
- Wait to see if the white LED strip around the connection input (at the edge of the charging cap) starts flashing orange, and subsequently blue to make sure the car is charging.
- Put the card back in the glove compartment.
Urgent question? You can reach us via +31 85 301 15 13.