The following 7 buttons on the dashboard can be useful for you:
- You can switch on the seat heating with these buttons. If you push once, the heating will turn on fully. If you want to lower the seat heating, you can push once or twice more.
- With this rotary knob you turn the volume of the music up and down.
- With this button you can switch the air conditioning on and off.
- You can operate the heating with this large rotary knob. Note: Heating the Amber consumes quite a lot of energy. It is better not to set the heating too hot or use the seat heating instead. This is more efficient.
- This allows you to control the level of the ventilation. If you push auto, the car will automatically adjust the ventilation. You can also arrange it yourself by adjusting it via the buttons below
- With this button, you can quickly demist the front windscreen. The ventilation will turn on fully and focuses entirely on the windscreen. The air conditioning will also be turned on.
- This is the button to activate the rear window defogger/defroster. The wing mirrors will also be heated with this button.