You can operate the adaptive cruise control (ACC) with the buttons on the left side of the steering wheel.
- Turn on the ACC with button 1
- With SET (button 3), you set the speed of the ACC at your current driving speed.
- With button 2, you can adjust the speed.
- With button 4, you can adjust the distance to the car in front of you. This is set to the greatest distance as standard. You can reduce this distance by pressing the button.
- If you brake, or if you stand completely still for 10 seconds, the ACC is deactivated. You can reactivate this by pressing RES. The speed will be reset to the last speed indicated.
- Button 6 is the lane assist. Lane assist only works when the ACC is on and it can only be used when driving less than 60 km/h on a highway. When activated, the car automatically keeps its lane. Please always keep your hands on the steering wheel. Lane assist will be deactivated when you let go of the steering wheel for a couple of seconds.