Follow these stepts to connect the Kia e-Niro to a charging station and start the charging session:
- Take the charging card from the glove compartment.
- Open the cap on the front side of the car and remove the black lid.
- Put the charging cable in the car and then the charging station.
- Check if the cable is connected properly.
- Scan your card at the charging station.
- Wait to see if the green lights on your dashboard start flashing: that means your Amber is charging.
- Put the card back in the glove compartment.
Urgent question? You can reach us via +31 85 301 15 13.