You can follow these steps to stop the charging session of the Renault ZOE and detach it from the charging station:
- Take the charging card from the glove compartment.
- Scan the card at the charging station.
- Firstly, detach the cable from the charging station, and secondly from the car by first pressing the button with the plug symbol in the lower left corner behind the steering wheel. (please note: it must be done in this order, otherwise you will not be able to detach the cable).
- Put the cable back into the trunk of the car.
- Place back the card in the glove compartment.
Does the cable not detach after pressing the button? Unlock the central locking in the left door panel.
Urgent question? You can reach us via +31 85 301 15 13.