Follow these steps to connect the Renault ZOE to a charging station and start the charging session:
- Take the charging card from the glove compartment.
- Open the cap on the front of the car by pressing the button left down behind the steering wheel.
- Put the charging cable in the car and then the charging station.
- Check if the cable is connected properly.
- Scan your card.
- Wait to check if the LED indicator, located at the charging input at the car, turns green to make sure the car is charging.
- Put the card back in the glove compartment.
Urgent question? You can reach us via +31 85 301 15 13.